Explore Buyukada, the biggest island in Istanbul, with this 9-hour guided tour. As you cruise across the Marmara Sea and you will see numerous landmarks of Istanbul. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a sea-side restaurant. You will have free time to explore on your own. Perfect getaway from the city.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off only from the Istanbul city center at the European side.
- Transportation by a luxury our coach
- Round trip boat crossing
- Professional experienced local tour guide
- Entrance fees
DEPARTURE & RETURN
- Departure Point: You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel in Istanbul's European Side between 9 am. For other locations, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return Details: You will be dropped off to your hotel where you were picked up from.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Princes' Islands, which are also known as Big Islands, used to serve as a place of exile of disgraced princes in the past. Today, it is one of the favorite touristic locations of Istanbul with its quite sea-front town. Princes' Islands are now a popular summer holiday escape and weekend getaway from the city. The largest and most popular of the islands is Buyukada. There you have many options from enjoying a ride in a horse-drawn carriage among the pine trees to relaxing on one of the beautiful beaches through the coast. In Buyukada, there are numerous colorful fruit trees, beautifully-designed gardens, wooded areas and houses, and exotic flowers to be seen everywhere.
- You will be picked up from your hotel and travel to the port in an air-conditioned coach
- You will meet with you and guide at the port and the boat/ferry will take you to the islands.
- While you enjoy viewing the sight of Istanbul and iconic landmarks on the boat, your destination for the day will be Buyukada, the largest and most popular island.
- Once you arrive at Buyukada, you will take a stroll through the streets with your professional guide and experience the daily life of the island.
- Your guide will tell you about the island's history and interesting facts.
- You will stop at a seafood restaurant for lunch and then you will be free to explore the hidden gems of the island at leisure at the rest of the day.
- Your guide will tell you the return time and place to meet again at the island for your boat ride back to Istanbul.
- You will be transferred to your Istanbul hotel in an air-conditioned coach.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Itineraries subject to change according to weather and/or daily circumstances.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.