In this comprehensive tour, you will explore Istanbul on a boat on the Bosphorus Strait and Golden Horn, then on a cable car ride at Pierre Lotti. You will then visit Ottoman Sultan's home and the Walls of Constantinople. There is no better way to explore Istanbul while making the most of your time.
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off by air-conditioned and non-smoking coach
- Transportation during the tour
- Entrance Fees of the sites included in the itinerary
- Halal local lunch
- Experienced Licensed Tour Guide
- Services Charges & Local Taxes
DEPARTURE & RETURN
- Departure Point: You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel at 9:30 am.
- Return Details: You will be dropped off to your hotel where you were picked up from.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Explore the Bosphorus of Istanbul on a cruise
- Experience a magnificent view through a cable car on Pierre Loti Hill
- Visit the Dolmabahce Palace, the last residence of the Ottoman sultans
Highlights of this tour include:
- Dolmabahce Palace & Yildiz Royal Garden
- Shopping & Lunch At A Local Fish Restaurant
- City Walls
- Golden Horn
- Cable Car
- Pierre Lotti Hill
- Bosphorus By Boat
- Rumeli Fortress (from the sea)
- The Leander's Tower (from the sea)
- Ciragan Palace Hotel Kempinski
- Ortakoy Mosque
- Military High School
- Bosphorus Bridge (connecting the European & Asian continents )
- Beylerbeyi Palace (from the sea)
- This tour is not operated on Monday and Thursday
- In the winter season, Bezm-i Alem Valide Mosque is visited instead of the Yildiz Royal Garden.
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off service are available only from the hotels located in the city center. There might be an extra charge for transportations from other locations or airport. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for surcharges.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.