Immerse yourself in a cultural night out in Istanbul through Bosphorus. Cruise between the continents of Asia and Europe. Enjoy your dinner and traditional music show, while enjoying the views of the amazing city landmarks like Blue Mosque, Ciragan Palace, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, and many others
- Transportation for hotel pick-up and drop off in central Istanbul European side (other areas surcharge)
- Entrance fee to the cruise
- Halal dinner and beverages
- Arabic Show
- Live Music
- Traditional Shows
DEPARTURE & RETURN
- Departure Point: You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel in Istanbul's European Side between 7-8 pm.
- Return Details: You will be dropped off to your hotel where you were picked up from.
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will have a chance to see the illuminated city landmarks like Blue Mosque, Suleymaniye Mosque, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, and many others on this family-friendly Bosphorus dinner cruise. You will have a unique dine in style while you cruise between the continents of Asia and Europe. Traditional music shows and delicious meals during this 3.5 hours dinner cruise will make your night in Istanbul a memorable one.
This is a typical itinerary.
- You will be transferred from your hotel to the cruise.
- You will have a luxurious and halal-friendly dinner cruise night out.
- You will enjoy delicious gourmet halal food while you view the panoramic views of both continents.
- You will be impressed to view the illuminated notable landmarks between two continents--Europe and Asia-- including Bosphorus Strait, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Ortakoy, Dolmabahce Palace, Galata Tower, Maiden Tower, and more.
- You will enjoy the live entertaining music and traditional shows.
- You will transferred back to your hotel in Istanbul.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of your online booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 participants.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.