- TOURS & ACTIVITIES
- AIRPORT TRANSFER
- MOBILE HOTSPOT
HalalTravels.com is an online travel agency offering Muslim-friendly holidays and addressing all the travel needs under the same roof. Muslim travellers can search and book best halal resorts, hotels, villas, tours, activities, airport transfers, and even restaurants on our booking platform.
HalalTravels.com is established in London with a vision to address all the travel needs of Muslim travellers. What makes us stand out is that we are aware of your needs and provide the best solutions fast, safe, and straightforward.
Our team consists of highly qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable halal travel industry professionals who are passionate and dedicated to providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
We created Halal Travel Masters Club to inspire Muslim Travellers to explore the world. Key to our strategy has always been to attract and retain people who share our passion about travelling. We are trying to build, based on our core purpose and values: integrity and honesty, unending enthusiasm and continuing spirit of inquiry.
Halal Travel Masters Club is looking for dedicated and hardworking new members!
We are looking for Muslim travel bloggers to contribute to our new Halal Travel Blog.
We are looking for in-depth, experienced based, easy to read friendly content about topics of halal travel.
Topics about halal travel/Muslim travel vary widely. If you want to contribute but do not have any blog idea, no worries. Just fill the form below and we will help you.
If you already have the idea, please fill the form below and send us the following information:
- The title of your post idea
- The overall takeaways for our readers
- A three sentence paragraph summarizing the idea
Content Writer/Editor – Intern (Remote Position- minimum of 6 months)
We are looking for new folks to become the member of our Content Creator Team! You will be creating content for our website and social media to make it easy for:
• Muslim families,
• Muslim millennials,
• Muslim female solo travelers to explore the world.
As a start-up, our team is made of highly qualified individuals from different parts of the world. Although we work remotely and have flexible work hours, our work is task-based and dynamic. Be ready to be part of an exciting and rewarding journey!
We seek team members who are,
• Passionate about traveling
• Able speak and write in English at professional level
• Handle fast-paced work and meet deadlines
• Work in a team of diverse individuals
• Eager to learn new approaches
• Work independently
• Report to weekly coordination meetings (2-hour)
This is an unpaid internship opportunity. There is no age requirement.
What You'll Get
• You will get to be a part of a team of highly educated and experienced individuals
• Gain knowledge on start-up and travel industry
• Receive professional feedback and support from qualified individuals
• Recommendation upon request (once your work performance is observed adequately)
• Discount coupons that could be used toward hotels and tours
• Flexible task based work hours
• Possibility of employment
*There is a possibility of employment based on the intern’s performance. If you are offered a position, you will have the flexibility of working remotely from anywhere in the world. All you need is a computer and internet access.
To apply for this position, please fill the application form & send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to having joining our energetic team!
If you have any question, do not hesitate to send a message via our email at email@example.com. We always respond attentively within 48 hours.