Get immediate info for our deals and offers
Welcome to our support center. Here you can find the most frequently asked questions.
If you cannot find an answer to your question below, please contact us at [email protected] or chat with one of our representatives
via our live chat.
|◉ Accommodation||◉ Tours & Activities|
|◉ Booking||◉ Mobile Hotspot|
|◉ Payment||◉ Restaurants|
|◉ Cancellation||◉ HalalTravel Masters|
|◉ Modification||◉ Cashback & Coupons|
|◉ Prices||◉ General Questions|
1. What is All-Inclusive, Bed & Breakfast, and Half Board?
●All-Inclusive: It means that the price includes accommodation, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Selected meals and drinks throughout the day are included.
●Bed & Breakfast: It means that the price includes breakfast and accommodation.
●Half Board: It means that the price includes accommodation, breakfast, and dinner.
2. What is the difference between a double room and a twin room?
A double room has one double size (French) bed while a twin room has two single (separate) beds. Please note that bed preferences are up to availability at the hotel and not guaranteed.
3. What is a Villa?
A villa is a private property only for you. The villa is not shared with any other accommodation, it is an individual house. Please note that no meals are included at the villas.
4. What is the recommended occupancy?
This is the suggested maximum number of guests for a particular room type. HalalTravels.com recommends a lower occupancy per room for a more comfortable stay. HalalTravels.com is not responsible if guests are not satisfied with the room size.
5. Can I check-in earlier?
If you arrive earlier than your check-in time, you can add a special request for an early check-in under the notes section while you make your online booking with us. Please note that the property may or may not accept early check-in requests and it is subject to the availability within the hotel. HalalTravels.com cannot be held responsible if the property does not allow you to check-in earlier despite sending a special request via our website.
6. Can I check-out after the expected time?
If you want to check-out after the expected time, you can add a special request asking fo a late check-out while you make your online reservation on our website. Please note that property may or may not accept a late check-out or they might charge you extra for a late check-out. HalalTravels.com cannot be held/is not responsible if the property does not allow you to check-out late or charge you extra.
7. Can I get a refund if I check-out earlier?
Your bookings cannot be changed after you check-in at the property. However, sometimes properties can give you a partial refund for your early check-out. You should discuss this with the property. Please note that HalalTravels.com is not responsible for early check-out refund and such requests cannot be made on our website.
8. Can I get an extra bed/cot for my child?
The room information on the property page usually contains information about whether an extra bed/cot can be provided and if it is subject to an extra charge. Do not forget that you always have the opportunity to add a special request for an extra bed/cot while you book your hotel. However, HalalTravels.com is not responsible for special requests and special requests are not guaranteed. Always check your special requests with the property booked on our website or get assistance/help from our Customer Support Team.
9. What if I misspell names on booking details?
Guests must provide correct information about their personal information. If you made a mistake on your booking, please contact us immediately with supporting documents. Please note that HalalTravels.com is not responsible for the consequences of incorrect personal information on booking details.
10. Is there a reception or any other staff at a Villa?
No. All villas are 100% private and exclusive only for you. There will not be any staff during your stay. However, a check-in representative will welcome you and give you basic information about your villa and you will pay the remaining amount of your reservation to that representative. Also, a representative will be there to help you with your check-out. Please note that some villas include daily cleaning services. You will be notified of the times when cleaning services is offered on your booking.
1. Can I book over the phone?
No. All bookings must be made online. However, you can always contact the Customer Support Team for assistance on completing your online reservation.
2. How can I book a property or services?
For hotels and tours, you can simply use our search box on the home page by entering in the destination and the duration of your reservation. You can also browse other services by clicking each menu on the top depending on your needs. Some add-on services are offered when you move to the payment and check out page. Review our How it Works page for more information.
3. When and how will I get my booking confirmation?
You will receive your confirmation after submitting your payment details and/or after we receive your full payment. We often send booking confirmation instantly. However, some confirmations for some accommodation types can take up to 24 hours. If a confirmation exceeds 24 hours, please contact us via email or live chat. All confirmations are sent via email. Thus, check your email inbox including your Junk/Spam folder.
4. What is a 24-hour confirmation booking?
Some properties, especially villas, may not be able to provide instant confirmation. In such cases, we will confirm availability with our suppliers for your booking within 24 hours. If you booked an accommodation without an instant confirmation, please do not book flights until you have received your booking confirmation from us. You can always check your booking status by contacting our Customer Support Team.
5. Do I need to print out my booking confirmation email?
No. On arrival, the person whose name is on the booking as a principal guest must show their personal ID (passport or driving license). Please note that HalalTravels.com suggests you to keep a copy of your booking confirmation on your mobile phone or personal computer. In case of any problems, you can show your booking confirmation to the property.
6. I made a mistake on my booking, what should I do?
We may have a different cancellation policy for each service you book. Please check the cancellation policy for your booking(s), which can be found in your booking confirmation. This indicates whether a cancellation or a modification is possible free of charge or what the charge would be. In general, bookings with non-refundable rates cannot be changed. However, you can always contact our Customer Support Team and we will try our best to help you.
7. What is Non-refundable Booking and Free Cancellation Booking?
● Non-refundable Booking: In most cases, its rate is lower than a free-cancellation booking rate. However, it has a different cancellation policy and usually requires a 100% charge in case of a cancellation.
● Free-cancellation Booking: In most cases, its rate is higher than a non-refundable booking rate. However, it has a flexible cancellation policy and usually allows you to cancel your booking free of charge if done within the time period set by the property.
You can find the policy details indicated on the respective property page on our website or in your booking confirmation email.
8. What does Halal-friendly Features means?
Halal-friendly features are created by HalalTravels.com and it refers to the property having halal food, a no-alcohol policy, and separate swimming pool or beach or spa or fitness for women-only. HalalTravels.com has carefully checked such features for each property type. However, some properties may or may not offer such features recently. You can always double check with our Customer Support Team or the property itself to make sure. HalalTravels.com cannot be held responsible for any missing feature.
9. What does Family-Friendly Property mean?
A Family-Friendly Property means that the property has special features for families, such as; playgrounds for children, an extra crib, a child-friendly environment, family rooms, a family spa or pool, etc. You can find further details on our property description pages for each property you are interested in.
1. What happens if I don’t pay?
If you do not pay for your online booking, you will not have a confirmed reservation. Room availability and prices can change at any time. Please make sure you complete your payment successfully and easily via our payment page for the selected services.
2. What if I paid but I didn’t get a confirmation?
Please double-check your inbox and spam folders. If the room you booked was an instant confirmation booking and the confirmation cannot be found in your inbox or spam folder, please contact us immediately. However, if the room is stated to be confirmed within 24-hours, you should allow 24-hours to receive the confirmation e-mail. We recommend that you do not book any of your flights until you receive the booking confirmation.
3. Do I need to pay now to make a booking or can I pay on arrival?
● Some properties require advance payment of the full amount at the time of booking in order to confirm your reservation. However, for others, the full amount will be charged before the free-cancellation date on your booking. HalalTravels.com does not allow you to pay on your arrival except on bookings for villas.
● For the villa bookings, you will generally pay 35% of the total amount at the time of booking in order to confirm your reservation. Once we confirm your villa reservation, at most within 24 hours, you will be able to pay the rest of the total amount (65%) upon your arrival at the property.
● What do I do if I have problems with the payment?
If you encounter any problems during your payment process or if you have any other payment-related questions, please contact our Customer Support Team for assistance on completing your booking.
5. Can I pay in installments?
Unfortunately no. We do not offer any installment options for the payments.
6. Which payment methods does HalalTravels.com provide?
We accept most major cards including Visa and MasterCard. On HalalTravels.com, you can pay by credit/debit card or Paypal. HalalTravels.com covers all card fees when you book online on our site. After your payment, you’ll receive an instant confirmation in most cases. If you need any assistance on payments, please contact us.
7. Why do I need to provide my card details for payment in advance?
HalalTravels.com requests card details in advance in order to guarantee your online booking. For fraud prevention, HalalTravels.com may hold an amount on your card to check whether the card is valid and has sufficient funds. HalalTravels.com will charge you before the free cancellation date.
8. Who is going to charge my card and when?
HalalTravels.com or one of our partners will charge your card online. The payment terms displayed on your booking should indicate whether your online booking requires an instant or later payment before the free cancellation date.
9. What taxes and fees are included in the price?
Prices on our website include taxes and fees so that you can see the real total price at a glance. On our website, what you will see is what you will pay. Please note that properties may request an extra charge at the property if you made a special request during your confirmation. HalalTravels.com cannot be held responsible for such additional fees.
10. Is/are there any additional card fees/fee for international payments?
HalalTravels.com is a London, UK, based private company. All your payments are processed by our international third-party payment processor partner and deposited to our UK-based business bank account. Although some local cards and banks tend to charge additional card fees for international payments, HalalTravels.com makes the best effort in order to prevent you from paying such potential charges. However, HalalTravels.com cannot be held responsible for any additional card fees that your bank charges for international payments.
1. How can I cancel my booking?
If you made a free cancellation booking, you may be able to cancel your booking before your free cancellation deadline. You will need to send an email with your cancellation request to [email protected] or via a live chat as soon as you decide to cancel your booking. Make sure that the property’s cancellation policy will apply. If you made a non-refundable booking, you cannot cancel your booking at all.
2. How do I know if my booking was cancelled?
You will receive an email confirmation about the cancellation. Check your inbox or spam folder. If you successfully cancelled your booking online but did not receive any confirmation at all, please contact us with your booking number at [email protected] or via a live chat on our website.
3. Where can I find a property’s cancellation policy?
You can find the cancellation policy of property on the respective property page on HalalTravels.com or on your booking confirmation email.
4. Can I cancel my booking free of charge?
● Depending on the cancellation policy for your booking, you might be able to cancel your reservation free of charge and you may only be eligible for a partial refund or no refund at all.
● If you cancel your reservation within the free cancellation period, you will be entitled to a full refund of the total price. Please be aware that your refund will be made in the service provider’s currency and prices in your local currency are indicative only and are based on the exchange rate at the time. Final prices are always indicated in the service provider’s currencies. For example, if you booked a room in March for 1,000 Turkish liras and paid 126 Euro as the equivalent according to the exchange rate at the time of booking, and then if you wanted to cancel your reservation in July (while within the free cancellation period), you would be refunded the equvalent of 1,000 TL in the currency you booked with. The exchange rate may have fluctuated between March and July resulting in you being refunded more or less in Euro compared to your initial payment in Euro.
5. Can I cancel or change the date on a non-refundable booking?
Non-refundable bookings generally incur a charge, which refers to 100% of the price, based on the property’s cancellation policy. However, if you contact us via [email protected] or our live chat, we will try our best to cancel your booking without charging you any fees. Such a request is subject to the property’s availability and HalalTravels.com cannot be held/is not responsible for non-refundable bookings. In most cases, if you directly contact with the property, the property may help change your the date of your reservation depending on the room availability on certain dates.
6. How will I get my refund?
After your cancellation is confirmed, you will receive a refund within the next 15 business days on your credit/debit card that you processed your payment with at the time of your booking. If your refund is not issued within this period of time, please contact us.
7. What happens if I become ill and can’t travel?
If the cancellation policy, depending on your selected service, does not allow a free cancellation, please contact us immediately by providing a medical report stating that you are unable to travel for medical reasons. We will then contact the property or tour operator in order to attempt to cancel your booking for free of charge and/or to change your date of arrival. However, HalalTravels.com cannot be held responsible for any issues regarding a free cancellation.
8. What happens if a relative has passed away and I can’t travel?
We understand how dramatic it will be for you. If your booking type includes a free cancellation until a certain date, you can cancel your booking without any issues. However, if your booking is non-refundable, you will be entitled to the service provider’s cancellation policy in which there is generally no refund for any cancellation. If you contact us immediately and send a copy of the death certificate to [email protected], our team will do their best to get in touch with the service provider to cancel your booking free of charge or for a small fee. Please note that service providers are not required to offer free cancellations for non-refundable bookings.
9. What happens if I don’t like the property?
First, we encourage you to talk to the hotel management and report the problem you have experienced at the property. The hotel management generally finds a way to help you be as comfortable as possible. Another alternative is that you can cancel your current reservation and book a new one immediately via our website. In this scenario, please make sure that your booking has a free cancellation policy. Because we are only able to help you book your service easily and securely via our platform, it is the service provider’s responsibility to provide the best service to their guests. You can always contact us and ask for any assistance.
10. What happens if I cancelled my free-cancellation booking but didn’t get any refund?
When you successfully cancel your booking that is eligible for a free cancellation, you should expect a refund to the same card that you used to pay for your service. We generally issue the refund within 15 days. If you did not receive any refund within 15 days, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
1. Is the given price for one or all guests?
While some properties’ pricing policy refers to per person, others choose to provide pricing per room. On each property page on our website, you can find the property’s pricing policy whether it is per person or per room.
2. Do my children stay with me free of charge?
Each property has a different pricing policy when it comes to children. In general, properties may allow infants (up to 2-3 years old) stay without an extra fee, children (3-12 years old) to stay with a 50% charge, and children (over 12 years old) to stay at the rate of a full adult. As mentioned, this varies from property to property. Also, some properties may provide a free additional bed for the third person regardless of the age while others may charge extra. Please read the property descriptions on our website where we generally provide such information for you.
3. Is breakfast included in the price?
If breakfast is included in the price, you should be able to see it on the property page on our website. It actually depends on which board option you have selected. We have various properties offering different board plans including room only, breakfast included, half board, full board, and all-inclusive. Please read the details carefully before you finalize your online booking. If you need to learn what each board option offers, go to question #1 under the Accommodation section on this page.
4. Are the prices current and accurate?
Yes. Prices visible online are always up to date. Please note that prices in your local currency are indicative only and based on current exchange rates. Actual prices are shown in the (€) EURO currency.
5. Does the price include any early booking discount or any other discounts?
All available discounts are already automatically included in the listed price. We recommend that you register for our customer loyalty coupons programme for additional discounts and privileges. Follow the link below to find all the information regarding HalalTravels.com Coupon Club.
1. What is a private airport transfer?
HalalTravels.com is happy to provide private online airport transfer bookings any time you need. All of our private airport transfers are only for you or your family/group. Our Muslim-friendly drivers will pick you up from the airport on your arrival and take you to your reserved accommodation or any location you have booked. Depending on your request while booking, our drivers will also take you back to the airport at the end of your stay. The size and type of the vehicle vary depending on the number of guests in your booking. Please note that our private airport service is not a shuttle transfer that is shared with other guests or that makes frequent stops at other hotel locations.
2. How can I book transfers?
HalalTravels.com gives you two options to book your transfers. Your first option is directly going to the “Airport Transfer” menu on the top of our home page and choosing your ideal vehicle size depending on how many people you are with. Your second option is to add a transfer service as an add-on item at the end of your accommodation booking. Once you move forward with making your reservation, we will provide you with options you can add if you would like to. You can always contact our customer service to get help if you encounter any problems.
3. How does the transfer company know when I will arrive at the airport?
When you make your reservation online, we will ask you to provide us with your flight details. If not, you should receive an email from HalalTravels.com requesting your flight information. Your transfer is not fully booked and confirmed until you submit your flight information. Please make sure that you provide the correct information including your flight arrival date, time, and the name of the airport to avoid any delays. If any changes occur to your arrival, you should immediately let us know via [email protected] by providing your reservation details.
4. How will I recognize the transfer driver?
Our drivers will wait for you or your family/group outside of the airport terminal at the arrival section, holding a sign showing your name or HalalTravels.com.
5. What if I cannot find the transfer driver?
If you cannot find your assigned transfer driver or the vehicle, please call the phone number we provided in your transfer confirmation email. If you still cannot reach your driver, you can always contact us via live chat or at [email protected]
6. What happens if my flight gets delayed?
We, HalalTravels.com, keep monitoring your flight status live. If your flight is delayed, we immediately inform your driver of your updated arrival time. If you already know your flight has been changed or delayed since your original booking, please let us know immediately. Also, if your flight is delayed for more than 3 hours or cancelled, please inform us as soon as possible.
7. How long will the transfer take?
The transfer time varies depending on the location of your reserved property and its distance and the traffic from the airport. Our driver will directly take you to your property as soon as he picks you up. If you need an estimated time of arrival, please check the distance between the airport and your property on any online map.
8. What time will the transfer company pick me up from the hotel?
Your pick-up time for your return transfer from the hotel to the airport is indicated on your transfer booking confirmation email which you will receive after you submit your flight details. Our transfer supplier determines the exact pick-up time depending on your flight departure time. The determined time allows you to arrive at the airport at least 2 hours prior to your flight departure time. Please make sure that you provide an accurate departure date, time, and airport for your return flight to avoid any delays.
9. What kind of vehicle will pick me up?
HalalTravels.com works with best and high- quality vehicles featuring air conditioning. We generally transfer you to the airport via a Mercedes Vito, Volkswagen Transporter, or Mercedes Sprinter depending on the number of passengers.
10. What if my luggage does not fit to the vehicle?
Please check the luggage space of the car before completing your booking. Please note that we provide information on the maximum acceptable luggage number for each specific vehicle type on our transfer booking page. Some cars have smaller spaces while others have a bigger space for your luggages. Please note that if you bring more luggage than the maximum number we specified, the driver may not accept all your luggge. HalalTravels.com cannot be held responsible for that. To avoid this problem, we suggest you reserve a bigger sized vehicle on our website and note why you prefer a larger car.
Tours & Activities
1. What is the difference between Regular Tours and Private Tours?
● Regular Tours indicate that there will be another group of people in that tour including you and your group. Usually the number of participants in the regular tours changes between 5 to 20.
● Private Tours indicate that the participants of the tour are only you and your group. This type of tour also includes a private driver and a private tour guide.
2. Is there any extra charge for the tour & activities?
All included and excluded charges are shown on the details page of each tour and activity. Some features may be an extra charge and it is mentioned in the description page of the selected tour or activity. Please check all the details before you complete your booking.
3. How will I meet with the guide or driver?
Usually, the driver picks you up from your hotel. For regular tours and activities, there will be a meeting point shown on the details page and you are expected to meet with the guide or driver at the meeting point at least 15 min before the departure time.
4. What languages are spoken by the tour guide?
Usually, all tour guides can speak English, Turkish, and Arabic. Some of them can speak Russian, French, and German. Please note that you should inform us about your language preferences and we will arrange a tour guide who can speak your language.
5. Can I cancel my Tours & Activities booking?
Most of the tours & activities have a free-cancellation policy up to 2 days before the start of the tour & activity. You can check the cancellation policies on the tour details on our website. Please note that you can always contact us for your cancellation requests.
Mobile Hotspot Rental
1. What is a mobile hotspot?
Mobile Hotspot is a wireless portable router device that connects any WiFi enabled device to 4.5G internet without any cables. By using a mobile hotspot you will avoid expensive data roaming charges that you may incur from any carrier and nor do you have to search for free WI-FI in order to gain an internet connection.
2. How many devices can I connect to this mobile hotspot?
You can connect up to 10 devices to your Mobile Hotspot rental. Please note that all the connected devices will share the Internet speed, so all devices connected at the same time may slow down your connection noticeably.
3. Can I use SMS or make calls?
No, unfortunately our mobile hotspot devices do not currently support the use of SMS or calls on our devices. However, because you will have an internet connection all the time, you can use VoIP and other third party messaging apps.
4. How will I pick-up / drop off the device?
Our service provider will ship the device to your hotel reception before you check-in. After you pick it up and use it during the rental time, you will be able to drop it off at the hotel reception at the time of your check-out.
5. What is the coverage like?
HalalTravels.com has partnerships with the leading mobile telecom operators in Turkey to provide you with the fastest and most secure connection available while you travel. While there will always be great coverage in populated regions, cities, and towns, we suggest you contact us if you would like us to verify the coverage strength of the uninhabited areas in Turkey you will be visiting. Our mobile hotspot rentals are currently only available for visitors of Turkey.
Halal Travel Experts
1. What is Halal Travel Experts?
Halal Travel Experts are a travelling team who are expert on halal travel. The team is always ready to arrange a special travel itinerary for you when you contact us on HalalTravels.com. Halal travel is made easy with our Halal Travel Experts.
2. What is Halal Travel Experts Overview?
After a careful review, our Halal Travel Experts provide their comments and feedback on each accommodation and service we have listed on our website. We believe you deserve an expert view on each service you would like to book in order to make better- informed decisions for your holiday. If you need a special travel itinerary for you or your family/group, please contact us.
3. What is Halal Travel Experts Itinerary?
Our Halal Travel Experts prepare a tailored travel itinerary for you, based on your preferences including your desired destination, date, personal needs, best locations you must see in the city, best halal food and restaurants in the city, and other top activities that you will enjoy in the city.
4. What is Halal Travel Experts Package Tours?
Our Halal Travel Experts have designed halal travel package tours and activities and have shared it on our website. These tour packages meet all your travel needs including private tours and activities, transfers, restaurants, and a mobile hotspot. Our experts work hard to prepare the best standard tour packages for you to get the most out of your halal holiday.
5. Will a Halal Travel Expert guide me during my trip?
None of our Halal Travel Experts is a tour guide. Thus, they will not be with you during your trip. However, if you choose a guided tour, one of our best tour guides accompanies you during your trip. All details are provided in the tour description page or sent to you via email on your booking confirmation.
6. Can I be a Halal Travel Expert?
We know that if you are reading the answer to this question, you probably feel excited as much as we are about halal travel. Which in that case of course, we need you. If you think you have enough experience about halal travel in some cities, do not hesitate to apply for being one of our halal travel experts. Everyone who feels excited about halal travel can apply to our halal travel expert program. Once your application is accepted and you begin helping our customers, you will start earning travel coupons. For details, contact us at [email protected].
7. Are Halal Travel Experts well-informed about Muslim Travellers’ concerns?
Definitely Yes! We pick the best halal travel experts to work with so that we can provide the best services to our travellers. Our HTEs share the values you have and know/experience the concerns you have had. So, we are here to help you experience the best halal holiday ever.
8. Can I ask them questions about my trip?
In the near future, YES! We are building a forum page where you can ask all your questions to other travellers as well as our Halal Travel Experts.
9. Can I cancel my Halal Travel Experts Itinerary Booking?
No. Halal Travel Experts Itinerary is built only for you upon your request and it is non-refundable. You cannot cancel that service.
10. Can I contact them directly?
Yes, you can send your message to the [email protected] or via live chat, and if you address Halal Travel Experts on the title of the message, we will redirect your message to them.
Cashback & Coupon Program
1. How can I use my coupons?
Your coupons will be added to your account within 48 hours after your reservation date. You can use your coupons for all kind of reservations on our website. Please note that, some coupons may have limitations.
2. Can I use multiple coupons for one reservation?
Yes. You can use multiple coupons for one reservation if there are not any restrictions.
3. Can I sell or transfer my coupons to someone?
No, you cannot sell or transfer your coupons.
4. Can I pay the total amount of my booking with my coupons?
Yes, you can pay the total amount with your coupons if your coupon has an enough of a balance.
5. Is there an expiration date for my coupons?
Some of the bonus coupons have expiration dates and they are indicated in the details.
1. Does booking through HalalTravels.com include travel or medical insurance?
No. Bookings made through HalalTravels.com do not include travel or medical insurance. Travellers are suggested to get their own travel insurance for health coverage and/or baggage loss.
2. Do you have any special honeymoon packages?
Some properties provide services for honeymoon couples. We recommend that you leave a message in the additional information / special requests box on our booking page to make the property aware of your special honeymoon request. If you need help with your honeymoon bookings, please contact us at [email protected].
3. My boy is 7 years old. Can he join me in the women-only section?
This depends on the property’s policies. Generally, boys older than 6 years old are not permitted in women-only facilities and girls older than 6 years old are not permitted in men-only facilities at the properties. However, the hotel management makes the final decision. We recommend you to contact the hotel management to avoid any disappointment.
4. Do I need a visa?
You may or may not need a visa. It is your responsibility to check whether you and the other members of your party/family need a visa to enter the country where you are travelling to. You can usually obtain this information from the visa section of the Consulate General of the country you plan to travel to.
5. What are the passport requirements?
Generally, each traveller must hold a valid passport with at least 6 months till the expiration date. All children who are not already included on a valid passport will also need to hold their own passport if they are travelling abroad with you. It is your responsibility to make sure that you and other members travelling with you have valid passports if required.
6. How do I file a complaint?
● We require you to file all your complaints in writing. To submit your complaint, please send us an email at [email protected], stating the nature of your complaint with as much detailed information as possible in addition to your booking number and mobile phone number. Feel free to provide us with photographic evidence to support your complaint.
● However, please note that we generally advise our travellers to first contact the service provider’s reception or guest relations department to seek a resolution to your complaints. In most cases, the service provider or the property managers will be able to resolve your complaint immediately while you are there. However, if you are still unhappy with the service you received and if it is still not resolved, please contact us as soon as possible in order for us to try to help solve your complaints. Please do not wait or delay until after your trip as we may be able to resolve the issue for you during your stay in many cases.
● Please note that HalalTravels.com is a booking platform and does not act as a tour operator nor as an accommodation provider, and nor as an airport transfer company. Please read the relevant sections carefully in our Terms & Conditions.
● HalalTravels.com would like to take this opportunity to apologise if you are unhappy with any part of your travel experience. Our goal is to resolve your complaints within 28 days pending a full investigation. Please note that this may take a little longer than expected during peak seasons.
7. When is a good time to travel to a certain destination?
We advise you to check the weather forecast and/or the past weather data for your travel destination during your preferred travel dates on a third-party weather website. If the weather conditions are adequate for you, then you may be ready to travel to your dream holiday destination.
8. What if I couldn’t find the answer to my question?
If we did not cover any of your questions under FAQ page, please send us your question to [email protected] or our live chat.